Implied conditional example sentences | |
---|---|
But I'm not sure if I'd like having chicken as left overs. | 但是我不确定我会想要吃剩下的鸡肉。 |
I could take Bear for a walk at Hyde Park... | 我可以在海德公园遛Bear... |
You wouldn't hear any noise from upstairs in the morning. | 这样你早上就不会听到楼上的任何噪音了。 |
Oh my god, why would she do that!? | 我的神啊,她为啥要那么做!? |
I thought it would be safer keeping it with me. | 我觉得由我保管比较安全一些。 |
Why would I give you that information? | 我凭啥要给你那个信息? |
Yes please, that would be better than using someone else's bread. | 好的,这比使用别人的面包好多了。 |
Also who would order bugs on their wedding anniversary!? | 而且谁会在他们的结婚纪念日点虫子!? |
Yes, that is what I would normally do, too. | 是的,我通常也会这么做。 |
Because I didn't think talking to you would solve the problem! | 因为我觉得和你谈不能解决问题! |
Why not? We could be neighbours of Buckingham Palace. | 为什么不呢?我们可以成为白金汉宫的邻居。 |
Aren't they the fixtures of the house? Why would we buy them? | 难道它们不是房子标配的吗?为什么要我们买? |
Yeah, a cup of coffee would be perfect. | 是的,一杯咖啡最好了。 |
I didn't say always, I would say often. | 我没有说总是。我想要说经常。 |
I don't think going back would make me feel any better! | 我不觉得回去能让我感觉舒服些! |
Wouldn't it be easier to look at it on your phone? | 在你的手机上看不是更容易吗? |
Sorry, but would you rather let Pogo or Bear get stung? | 对不起,但是你想让Pogo或者Bear被蜇到吗? |
Because, I didn't think it would be a big deal for you! | 因为我觉得这件事对你来说不重要! |
I can't believe my ears, that would be perfect for him! | 我无法相信我的耳朵,那对它真是太好了! |
That's bollocks, no one would pay that much for this room! | 太恶心了吧,没有人会为这个房间付那么多! |