







| Implied conditional example sentences | |
|---|---|
| I thought 50% more would make around 175! | 我以为涨50%会是175左右! |
| Why would I have a problem with her? | 为什么我要和她有过节? |
| Since I'm working at home it wouldn't really bother me. | 由于我是在家工作,这也不会妨碍我。 |
| Why would I give you that information? | 我凭啥要给你那个信息? |
| You wouldn't hear any noise from upstairs in the morning. | 这样你早上就不会听到楼上的任何噪音了。 |
| You two would make a much better couple! | 你们俩更合适! |
| Wouldn't it be easier to look at it on your phone? | 在你的手机上看不是更容易吗? |
| Okay, that would be nice. | 好的,那太好了。 |
| But I'm not sure if I'd like having chicken as left overs. | 但是我不确定我会想要吃剩下的鸡肉。 |
| Hm, I never measure it but about a tablespoon would be enough! | 呃,我从来没有量过,但是大概一汤匙就够了! |
| Because, I didn't think it would be a big deal for you! | 因为我觉得这件事对你来说不重要! |
| Why not? We could be neighbours of Buckingham Palace. | 为什么不呢?我们可以成为白金汉宫的邻居。 |
| I thought it would be safer keeping it with me. | 我觉得由我保管比较安全一些。 |
| I don't think going back would make me feel any better! | 我不觉得回去能让我感觉舒服些! |
| Wouldn't it be better just to look at the recipe picture on your phone? | 就在你的手机上查看食谱照片不是更好吗? |
| I don't think it's weird, what would you do? | 我觉得这并不奇怪,你会怎么做? |
| Aren't they the fixtures of the house? Why would we buy them? | 难道它们不是房子标配的吗?为什么要我们买? |
| Ha-ha-ha that's what I would do, too! | 哈哈哈,要是我我也会那么做! |
| Yes, I would be happy to see you again. | 是的,再次看到你我将会很开心。 |
| Why would we get a 5 bedroom house for 4 people? | 为什么我们四个人要租一个5居室呢? |