







| Implied conditional example sentences | |
|---|---|
| But I'm not sure if I'd like having chicken as left overs. | 但是我不确定我会想要吃剩下的鸡肉。 |
| Hm, I never measure it but about a tablespoon would be enough! | 呃,我从来没有量过,但是大概一汤匙就够了! |
| That's bollocks, no one would pay that much for this room! | 太恶心了吧,没有人会为这个房间付那么多! |
| Ha-ha-ha that's what I would do, too! | 哈哈哈,要是我我也会那么做! |
| Sure, we can change it, but it would also change the rent! | 当然,我们可以换掉它,但这也会改变租金! |
| You wouldn't hear any noise from upstairs in the morning. | 这样你早上就不会听到楼上的任何噪音了。 |
| Why would I give you that information? | 我凭啥要给你那个信息? |
| Yes, I think that would save some time! | 是的,我觉得那会节省一点时间! |
| Sorry, but would you rather let Pogo or Bear get stung? | 对不起,但是你想让Pogo或者Bear被蜇到吗? |
| I thought it would be safer keeping it with me. | 我觉得由我保管比较安全一些。 |
| I can't believe my ears, that would be perfect for him! | 我无法相信我的耳朵,那对它真是太好了! |
| Yeah, a cup of coffee would be perfect. | 是的,一杯咖啡最好了。 |
| Wouldn't it be easier to look at it on your phone? | 在你的手机上看不是更容易吗? |
| I don't think going back would make me feel any better! | 我不觉得回去能让我感觉舒服些! |
| Since I'm working at home it wouldn't really bother me. | 由于我是在家工作,这也不会妨碍我。 |
| Well, I don't think it would be more than 10% more. | 嗯,我认为那里贵不了10%。 |
| I could take Bear for a walk at Hyde Park... | 我可以在海德公园遛Bear... |
| Also who would order bugs on their wedding anniversary!? | 而且谁会在他们的结婚纪念日点虫子!? |
| I can see that! How much more do you think it would be? | 我明白这个!你觉得那里会贵多少? |
| Wouldn't it be better just to look at the recipe picture on your phone? | 就在你的手机上查看食谱照片不是更好吗? |